Natural Deodorant | Green Clay
An effective natural deodorant formulated using Green Clay and Vegan, Organic ingredients including Coconut and Mango Butter, wild harvested Myrica fruit wax and a blend of Organic essential oils designed to control body odour.
Our natural deodorants are designed to minimize disruption of the skin microbiome.
All our natural deodorants are plastic free and cruelty free.
Our natural deodorants don't stain clothing, any residue on clothing is removed in a 40 degree Celsius wash.
* Green clay stick deodorant contains cornstarch and Green Clay which absorb sweat from the skin thus minimizing odour and moisture. Green Clay is also rich in minerals and elements which rejuvenate and soothe the skin.
* Green Tea extract is renowned for it's anti oxidant and free radical properties and is used in our green clay deodorant to protect from potential irritation.
* Organic Sweet Orange, Cedarwood, Peppermint and Rosemary essential oils possess anti-bacterial activity and will ensure that your pits smell fresh and fragrant.
* Organic Coconut oil, high in Lauric acid, is an effective skin soothing and moisturising agent. Lauric acid also exhibits anti-microbial activity.
* Organic Mango Butter moisturises and soothes the skin. Mango butter also has astringent qualities
* Organic Cocoa Butter is a rich source of anti-oxidant polyphenols, which help combat inflammation and help with skin repair.
* We don't use beeswax in our deodorants, instead we use vegan friendly, wild-harvested Myrica fruit wax. Myrica wax is less occlusive than beeswax, so won't clog your pores. Myrica wax also has a soft velvety skin feel, reducing the tacky, draggy, feel frequently associated with natural deodorants.
Our myrica wax is produced through sustainable methods and wild harvested by local farmers in a process monitored by the Union for Ethical Bio Trade.
* Sodium Bicarbonate is a powerful de-odouriser. Our green clay deodorant formula balances minimal usage level of Sodium Bicarbonate, with effective usage levels and also includes skin soothing and anti-inflammatory ingredients such as green clay, green tea extract and non-nano zinc oxide to combat and protect against any potential irritation.
It should be noted that a small proportion of the population are sensitive to Sodium Bicarbonate. If, in the very unlikely event that you develop a rash following use of our deodorant, discontinue use immediately.
* Isoamyl Laurate and Isoamyl Cocoate are natural replacements for silicone. Derived from coconut and sugar beet, they help the deodorant to glide smoothly on the skin and prevent a greasy feeling. They are 100% naturally derived and 100% biodegradable.
* Apply a few swipes to dry clean armpits. The deodorant may go on green but will rub in clear.
* We do not recommend using natural deodorant immediately after shaving your armpits. Either shave the night before, or leave a few hours between shaving and application of deodorant.
* Organicules' stick deodorant is supplied in a 100% biodegradable Kraft paperboard tube. To push up the tube, first apply pressure at the edge of the tube underside, until it starts to move, then apply pressure to the center of the tube underside.
Cornstarch (Zea Mays), Organic Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Seed Butter, Myrica (Myrica Cerifera fruit) wax*, Sodium bicarbonate, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) oil**, Mango (Mangifera indica) Seed Butter**,Isoamyl Laurate & Isoamyl Cocoate, Zinc oxide (non-nano), Green Clay (Illite), Orange (Citrus Aurantium) Peel Oil**, Green Tea Wax (Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract),Cedarwood (Cedrus Atlantica) Oil**,Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Peppermint (Mentha Arvensis) Leaf Oil**, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) leaf oil**, Eugenol***, Linalool***, Limonene***, Citral***, Geraniol***, Citronellol***, Benzyl Benzoate***, Benzyl alcohol***, Benzyl salicyclate***
* Wild Harvested
*** Naturally occurring in essential oil.