Natural Deodorant | Unscented
Our unscented natural deodorant is aluminium, paraben, phthalate and preservative free. Harnessing the anti-bacterial and de-odourizing properties of natural, organic and vegan ingredients, to produce a naturally scented deodorant without essential oils, for those with very sensitive skin.
Our natural deodorants are designed to minimize disruption of the skin microbiome.
All our natural deodorants are plastic free and cruelty free.
Our natural deodorants don't stain clothing, any residue on clothing is removed in a 40 degree Celsius wash.
* Organicules' unscented stick deodorant contains cornstarch and Pink kaolin Clay which absorb sweat from the skin thus minimizing odour and reducing moisture. Pink clay is particularly useful for sensitive skin, rich in silica it is calming and cleansing.
* Organic Coconut oil, high in Lauric acid, is an effective skin soothing and moisturising agent. Lauric acid also exhibits anti-microbial activity.
* Organic Mango Butter moisturises and soothes the skin and has astringent qualities.
* Organic Cocoa Butter is a rich source of anti-oxidant polyphenols, which help combat inflammation and help with skin repair.
* We don't use beeswax in our deodorants, instead we use vegan friendly, wild-harvested Myrica fruit wax. Myrica wax is less occlusive than beeswax, so won't clog your pores. Myrica wax also has a soft velvety skin feel, reducing the tacky, draggy, feel frequently associated with natural deodorants.
Our myrica wax is produced through sustainable methods and wild harvested by local farmers in a process monitored by the Union for Ethical Bio Trade.
* Sodium Bicarbonate is a powerful de-odouriser. Our unscented deodorant formula balances minimal usage level of Sodium Bicarbonate, with effective usage levels and also includes skin soothing and anti-inflammatory ingredients such as kaolin clay and non-nano zinc oxide to combat and protect against any potential irritation.
It should be noted that a small proportion of the population are sensitive to Sodium Bicarbonate. If, in the very unlikely event that you develop a rash following use of our deodorant, discontinue use immediately.
* Isoamyl Laurate is a natural replacement for silicone. Derived from coconut and sugar beet, it helps the deodorant to glide smoothly on the skin and prevents a greasy feeling. it is 100% naturally derived and 100% biodegradable.
* Apply a few swipes to dry clean armpits. The deodorant will rub In clear.
* We do not recommend using natural deodorant immediately after shaving your armpits. Either shave the night before, or leave a few hours between shaving and application of deodorant.
* Organicules' stick deodorant is supplied in a 100% biodegradable Kraft paperboard tube. To push up the tube, first apply pressure at the edge of the tube underside, until it starts to move, then apply pressure to the center of the tube underside.
Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Myrica Cerifera Fruit Wax***, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Mangifera Indica (Mango)Seed Butter*, Isoamyl Laurate, Kaolin Clay, Zinc Oxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
*Organic, ***Wild Harvested